These days the risk for hacking data with regards to your social accounts has become much easier to hackers. We cannot suspect anyone or find the one who is hacking your data. To keep all your data safe and secured, we are here with a new service called Snapchat Login Verification. It means whenever you try to perform Snapchat login from unknown resources or non-recognized devices, you will be asked to enter the verification code sent to the registered mobile number. Any user can log in Snapchat only after entering the verification code displayed on their device. Loved this feature? Then let me explain, how to enable Snapchat Login verification in the below paragraphs.
How to switch on Snapchat Login Verification?
Snapchat is known for its best features with which people are now showing much interest in shooting a number of snaps and posting it on their accounts. To make the user account much secure, a recent update has introduced another new feature called Login Verification. Once you enable this feature on your Snapchat login settings then your account will be always protected.
- Firstly install the latest version of Snapchat application and login with your original address.
- Then open settings where you can find Login Verification option displayed on your device screen.
- Tap on Login Verification button so that it shows a warning page and a continue button at the bottom of the page.
- Click on Continue button then you will be asked to switch on/ enable the feature.
- Then it shows some prompts where you have to enter your mobile number and a verification code will be sent to your number.
- Enter the same verification code in the space provided and now you are successfully done with Snapchat Login Verification.
- Make sure to remember your recovery code which will be helpful when you are not able to access your account.
How to login Snapchat without verification code?
Once you enable Snapchat Login Verification then you may not be able to login with a new number. Are you one among those fed up with the same issue? then there is the solution to your problem. Being a social networking app, Snapchat gives high safety to its users to protect them from hackers. Even if you are the real user of a particular account trying to log in with a new number, you will not have the permission to log in until and unless the verification code is entered. What if the mobile was lost or stolen? Then you need to choose the others ways to log in your Snapchat account.
- Make sure that you remember your Snapchat recovery code that you have locked while enabling verification code.
- Open Snapchat app and tap on the profile screen which is at the top of your camera screen.
- Click on ‘Login Verification’ button which is seen under ‘My Account’ option.
- Then select forgot device and choose the device name that you have used previously.
- All the history related to the old device will be closed and you will be now able to login Snapchat with a new mobile number.
- Enjoy using Snapchat on your new device and have happy snaps.